Monday, March 12, 2012

From heart to words.

Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters in Islam.
Hello there friends all around the world.
Smile smile smile!
*Awww...how cute you're.........*
:'D
Very well,
here is the breakfast for you:
:
:
:
Breakfast is served, my love.
Tehee. It is 9 am in Canterbury now.
:)
Ok,
from heart to words,

:
:
:

Dear all, 
We don't know each other.
You've never spoken to me and I don't even know what you look like.
I don't know if you prefer bread over cake,
if you prefer Maher Zain over Johny Depp,
or..
maybe you prefer Ustaz Don over Ustaz Azhar Idrus,
and
even if you like them both,
 or if you're addicted to Oreo cookies as much as I am.
And I love chocolate too!
But
mashaAllah mashaAllah mashaAllah
you guys are full of kind words and great du'a for a stranger like me. 
In one way or another, 
whatever background you came from;
you've inspired me to be better.
InshaAllah,
everyday I'm struggling to be a better muslimah.
I pray that He will bless you with guidance and reward you with true contentment,
for these are the key to everlasting happiness
and you deserve nothing less.
I love you all for the sake of Allah.
All,deep from my heart.
:')


notakaki:
So my dear all,
as you're reading this,
let us take a minute,

and say to Allah this:
''My dear Allah,
I want to take a minute now, not to ask you anything,
but simply to say thank you for everything I have today. Thank you,Allah. Thank you.''
:')

07031200002728

No comments: